The Fashion Week madness has began and after admiring all the gorgeous bloggers, we look at the models. They're outfits are to envy. How do they pull such effortless chic looks? Well today I'm sharing my top 5 tips for achieving the model off duty style.
1. All black, but with different textures. Wearing an all black outfit looks sophisticated and mixing finishes makes it more fun and stylish.
2. Comfort. Wearing something you feel comfortable in makes you have a different attitude, you're more confident and relaxed. This is something you can observe on most models, they have this poised vibe.
3. Simplicity is key! This doesn't mean you can't add a crazy colour or embellishment piece, but keep the rest simple.
4. Sneakers with everything. The sporty vibe is taking over the fashion scene and you can see everyone styling sneakers with everything, be it casual or more put together pieces. As you can see from my look, I've worn sneakers with an elegant blazer and faux leather pants, it just works.
5. At the end of the day let's not forget, fashion is meant to be fun! I say this a lot, it's not because I like repeating myself, but because I wouldn't want anyone to ever stress about it. There are so many things that stress us out on a daily basis, like different responsibilities, bills or whatnot. Fashion should bring us joy and it definitely does, for me at least. So, mix different prints or colours or textures as you wish and enjoy your unique style.
Bonus Tip: When in doubt, add a leather jacket! Leather or faux leather jackets look fashionable and add a touch of sass, no matter what you style it with.
What would be your top styling tip for a model off duty style?
Have a pink-tastic day!
ZARA Blazer - Turtleneck Shirt
H&M Faux Leather Pants