I can't believe summer is almost over and that we're starting to transition our wardrobe. As previously mentioned, summer is my favourite season, so today we'll start talking about transitioning one of our favourite summer pieces into autumn. There is no need to bury all of those cute summer clothes yet, some can work just fine for the beginning of fall.
The first piece is the floral dress. Florals are huge in spring and summer, but they can also work in autumn.
- I would suggest keeping it mono-coloured except for the floral print and quite dark in order to counteract the summer vibes from the pattern.
- In this case I added a loose cardigan, but you could also add a blazer or leather jacket, depending on the weather.
- For accessories go for wool floppy hats or fedoras or even a beanie if the dress is sporty.
- As for the footwear, opt for ankle boots or over the knee boots. For those warm autumn days go without tights, it will look best especially because we added the fluffy knitwear.
- Try adding scarves for extra texture and warmth, but be careful not to overdo it with the oversized pieces. Balance it out between the scarf and cardigan/jacket.
What are your favourite tips to transitioning a dress into autumn?
Have a pink-tastic day!
Michael Kors Bag