1. One of the most important things when attending a festival is to protect yourself from harmful sun rays, so a hat was an essential for this look.
2. My skin is quite fair, so I would easily burn under the sun all day, which is why my dress of choice covers my shoulders and a good part of my arms.
3. Of course you should also apply a high SPF no matter how fair or dark you are.
4. As you can see I added a jacket, this would come in handy as the night comes and it gets chillier. Now, the heeled boots aren't exactly practical, so if you're not comfortable with heels opt for a flat footwear.
5. Don't forget to keep hydrated!
This pretty SheIn dress has scalloped details and is made of suede, so paired with the hat and over the knee boots it creates a boho look. Festivals give me a very boho vibe, which is why I would opt for a bohemian inspired outfit.
Are you attending any festivals?
Have a pink-tastic day!
ASOS Over the Knee Boots - Earrings