Vests are versatile pieces that can be worn to work or for a cocktail. They make you look put-together and chic with little to no effort. A fun way of styling them is as a dress, like I did today, and here are some tips on achieving the look:
- Quite essential would be a bodycon dress layered underneath, cause we need to keep it decent.
- Add a colour blocking belt that has some details for more texture.
- When you fasten the vest, try fixing it to the side creating a slit. While walking, your leg will show and this will elongate you.
- Add some fun accessories.
- Add some ballerinas, if you're wearing this at the office, or high heels for a cocktail look.
As you can see I opted for a choker and studded belt, both offer an edgy feel to the outfit creating more dimension. For the rest of the accessories, I opted for dainty bracelets and bow ballerinas which compliment the bow belt. The look is classy, elegant but with a touch of edgy.
What do you think?
Have a pink-tastic day!
This is me whenever a bee/wasp/flying bug is flying too close, I get super scared yet my boyfriend finds it hilarious.
Lava Bracelet from Santorini