As you can see from the title, this post will be very different to my usual writing. I thought it would be fun to share 25 things I learned. This is a very laid back post sharing from my experience, it doesn't have to be the same for everyone. Also, some are more fun than others and that's ok.
1. Life's not fair,
2. But that is more than ok, make the most of what you got.
3. Family is everything, never forget that!
4. Some friendships won't last,
5. Just as some relationships won't.
6. What you think of yourself is more important than what other people think!
7. It's important to love yourself
8. And forgive yourself and others,
9. Just be kind to yourself, can't stress this enough.
10. The small imperfections over which you obsess aren't visible to others, it's just in your head.
11. Don't take life changing decisions when you're upset!
12. Don't insult people even if they made you angry.
13. Tell your loved ones how much you love and appreciate them.
14. Just dance, it will make you feel better.
15. Have fun,
16. But work hard.
17. It's ok for things to move along slowly, so don't give up on your dreams.
18. Your dreams are important, even if you're the only one believing in yourself.
19. It's ok to be sad, take time to feel whatever the F*** you want.
20. Always carry water and snacks, no need to be hangry and cranky. I am so guilty of this, you have no idea!
21. Travel, as far as you can for as long as you can. Nowadays it feels like everyone is constantly in the Maldive or any other Paradise looking place, which isn't possible for everyone and that's ok. Visit within your country, explore whatever suits you, but don't loose that wonderful curiosity you had as a child to see and know everything!
22. Buy things that make you happy, but try to choose quality over quantity. Go for the items in which you feel fabulous, no matter what other people think and don't buy clothes just because they're in sales!
23. Make beautiful memories with your friends and family, take loads of pictures and never forget the happy feelings someone made you feel.
24. BE COURAGEOUS to try something new and to chase your dreams.
25. You still have so much more to learn and to mess up. Life is full of surprises and you have to live it fully and happily, so don't stress over every little thing and be compassionate.
Have a pink-tastic day!