As you've probably noticed, in the last year I've tried to share more fun and creative outfits with you, but everybody needs a lazy day outfit that still looks chic. So today I'm sharing my tips on achieving a lazy day outfit. Well, it doesn't have to be just for lazy day, it also works for when you're feeling unwell or just can't be bothered.
In such cases, I like to feel comfortable while still looking cute. Here are a few tips:
- The best first step is to opt for a monochrome look, this way you don't have to think too much about matching colours or prints.
- Comfort is key, but that doesn't mean unfashionable. There are so many options nowadays for nice comfy outfits.
- Add character with a statement necklace/bracelet/bag/etc. This takes 2 minutes to think through and put together, but it will seem that you put more effort into it.
- To add another stylish element, opt for different textures or fun little details like graphic shirts, off shoulder, low back, studs, etc. As you can see the shirt I chose has studs on the sleeves and a low cut back.
- If you feel really lazy and have no intention or need of going out, just wear pyjamas all day and snuggle on the couch. Everyone has days in which the best fashion option is cute silly pyjamas. No need to feel embarrassed, embrace it and cherish the days when you can actually do this.
What are you tips for a lazy day look?
Have a pink-tastic day!
Michael Kors Bag