I've been nominated by the lovely Delia Anastasia for the Liebster Award, which is a wonderful opportunity for bloggers to learn more about each other and to connect. A huge thanks to her for including me in this.
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Add the Liebster badge.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers.
4. Answer all of the 10 questions the blogger asked.
5. Create 10 new questions for your nominees.
6. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
So let's answer some questions!
1. Who is your favourite fashion blogger and why?
This is a really hard question in my opinion, because it's difficult to pin point just one person. The blogger I've been admiring the most at the moment is Margaret Zhang. She's not just a blogger, but also a photographer and creative director. I just love her layering style and vision.
2. What is your biggest passion (besides blogging, obviously) ?
Traveling. I love exploring new places and absorbing their culture. Though I love the seaside and lounging on the beach, I also enjoy learning more about habits and traditions different cultures have created. Traveling is something that enriches me and offers me new perspectives.
3. How much time do you take to prepare a post?
Depending on the post, I would say between 4-6 hours, but with everything. Everything means picking an outfit, make-up, taking pictures, writing, correcting and publishing. Of course it depends on my mood and inspiration. Honestly, I don't know if that's a lot or not. You can be the judge of that.
4. What is the last thing you think of before falling asleep?
This will sound cheesy, I know, but it's the truth. I will think about how grateful I am for all the people and opportunities in my life. Even if I'm having a bad day, I always try to be grateful for the positive things in my life.
5. Did you ever think about dropping your blog?
Never! Even when I was interning I always tried to post, even if it wasn't as often, because it's something I love.
6. Do you care what other people think about you?
Sadly yes, though I've gotten better at ignoring mean people.
7. How do you take critic?
If it's something helpful and constructive quite well, especially when it comes from someone I know for sure has my best interest at heart. If it's something mean and hurtful just for the fun of it I'll ignore it.
8. How self-confident are you?
I need to work on this, a lot.
9. Do you believe in soul mates ?
10. Do you believe in karma?
That was it guys! Hope you enjoy finding out more about me and now let's nominate some lovely bloggers.
Ana from Vanilicious, because girl you need to start posting again!
Trang from Trangscorner
Lauren from Laurenpowers
Nataly from KireiKana
Marianne from Don'tBurstMyBubble
My questions for you lovely ladies are:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What's you go-to look?
3. Which is your all time favourite movie?
4. What inspires you the most?
5. What's your favourite activity? Indoor or Outdoor?
6. How do you get motivated and positive when you're having a crappy day?
7. What is your guilty pleasure? Fashion/Beauty
8. Which is your favourite snack?
9. Which is your favourite travel destination?
10. What are your travel essentials?
Have a pink-tastic day!