I haven't done a tag post in ages, so it's finally time to write another one of these. Since I'm blogging everyday in June, might as well try all different kind of posts. Hope you like this one! Feel free to answer the questions in the comments.
Have a pink-tastic day!
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can keep only one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
For high end it's easy : my Bobbi Brown foundation, since it has such a great formula and my skin loves it. For drugstore I think my Revlon Colorstay, it has a high coverage so I don't use it as often. However if I could only have two, owning a high coverage one would be a smart move. Not to mention I like it.
2. You go to an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I think I would ignore it, since it is an interview it could go terribly wrong telling her such a thing. She might feel embarrassed and it would create an awkward moment, but at the same time if she would have more interviews afterwards she might appreciate it. It's such a weird scenario.
3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
First of all if I wouldn't feel like myself I would like some tea and a cupcake or something yummy. A lipstick that I always love to wear is Morange by MAC.
4. You go back in time and for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your make-up and hair differently?
I didn't use to wear a lot of make-up, just mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss so I wouldn't change anything about that. However I did get really short bangs once, which I wouldn't repeat. Otherwise I was always happy with my hair.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear you wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mom hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund ?
Well... I wouldn't let it get to this! However I have a good relationship with my stylist, so I would be honest, tell her if I don't like it and that I would like for her to fix the situation.
6. Your friend surprises you with a four days city break and you only have one hour to pack. Which "do it all" palette do you pack in your make-up bag?
My Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. It's gorgeous and I find you could create basic, romantic or more sultry looks with it.
7. Your house has been robbed , don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
My whole skincare products! Make-up I can always buy new products and experiment with new things. Skincare is more important to me and even thou I could buy it again, these are the products I need on a day to day basis.
8. Your friend borrows your make-up and returns it in an awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it c) Secretly to the same to something of theirs ?
I would just tell them that it bothered me and wouldn't let them borrow my stuf again. If it's a good friend honesty should be the best route to go.